- Speakeasy Kava bar opens in downtown MorgantonThe news Harold JUSTIN EPLEY Staff writer Aug 13, 2020 Something new is brewing in downtown Morganton in the form of the Speakeasy Kava bar. The tearoom/bar, which opened on July 31, is located at 100 Stoney Place and serves a variety of products in a laid back atmosphere, said owner Spencer Smallwood in … Read more
- Kava Culture Kava Bar Takes Part In “Project Family Relief.”On May 29th, 2020 Project Family Relief in association with Great Hope Foundation delivered free, to-go meals to the car windows of families impacted by COVID 19 in Bonita Springs, Florida. Greg Souther, the Kava Culture Kava Bar business manager commented, “It’s a great way to give back to the community that’s been so good … Read more
- Kava Korner Feeding Children When Schools Can’tBY BOB KALINOWSKI / PUBLISHED: MARCH 14, 2020 With all local schools canceled for at least the next two weeks due to the coronavirus, Mary Kilheeney and her husband can’t stay home with their 7-year-old daughter. They have a small business to run — a restaurant in Trucksville called Kava Korner. Instead, they came up … Read more
- Weta Coffee (Fiji) opens its second location.Weta Coffee opened itss second location on Selbourne Stree, in Suva. The new spacious location features a play area for children. The owner, Mue Bently rund Weta coffee with the help of her husband Darran Fisher. Read full article on the fiji sun: https://fijisun.com.fj/2020/03/05/6am-start-at-new-weta/
- Energy Drinks, Put That Redbull DownBy Jen Hill March 1, 2020 Need a little lift but don’t want to be buzzing at bedtime? Before you knock back a commercial energy drink with all that sugar, caffeine, taurine and heck knows what else, consider kicking back with an anti-energy drink, designed with the opposite purpose. “In a stressed-out world full … Read more
- Lacuna Kava Bar on the Arizona News! (video)https://www.12news.com/video/news/local/today-in-az/atoz60-taking-a-trip-to-arizonas-first-kava-bar/75-0aea558f-ea40-4e51-af55-7d5c78c6cf99
- NZ Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern in Fiji: Drinking kava25 Feb, 2020 5:00am By: Barry Soper It'll be all pomp and ceremony in the Fijian capital today as Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern pays her first official visit to the country and only the second by a leader from this country since democracy was restored there in 2014. Ardern landed in Suva not long before midnight … Read more
- A farm to withstand a cyclone: rebuilding after Fiji’s worst stormNilesh Pawar in Taveuni Wed 19 Feb 2020 18.12 EST When Tropical Cyclone Winston struck Abhishek Sapra’s farm exactly four years ago, the damage was monumental. Sapra suffered losses of over $F500,000 (US$227,000). “The trees were stripped of all their leaves, a lot of heritage trees fell over, crops were almost completely wiped out,” says Sapra. … Read more
Low price. worth to buy
Great new place. Knowledgable staff and a really cool laid back vibe. Learned a lot while trying new things. Great…
A round of applause for your article post.Thanks Again. Keep writing.
I really liked your blog. Will read on…
Enjoyed every bit of your article. Keep writing.